Highlights of this aircraft include $1.3 million in improvements, new interior and exterior by Elliott Aviation in 2014, Blackhawk 135 engines, BLR Winglets, Raisbeck composite Swept props, gross weight increase 10,500 lbs. and Garmin G1000 – Platinum package.
149/149 Hours Since New – Blackhawk 135 engines
149/149 Hours Since New – Raisbeck composite Swept propellers
New contemporary interior by Elliott Aviation in 2014! Seating for six, center club configuration, two wood trimmed storable executive tables, dark coffee brown leather seats accented with burnt orange piping, leather dark coffee brown lower sidewalls, carpeting is burnt orange, mahogany wood.
New exterior paint by Elliott Aviation in 2014! Two tone Black Metallic with highlights of Turquoise Metallic and Grey Metallic striping.
• BLR Winglets
• Cleveland wheels and brakes conversion
• Frakes Aviation engine exhaust stack installation modification
• Hawker Beechcraft gross weight increase modification
• Blackhawk PT6A-135 engines
• G1000 avioincs – Platinum package
• Raisbeck composite Swept props
Maintenance by Elliott Aviation