The TBM 910/940 series are the worlds fastest single engine turbo props. Not only are they fast, but they also only burn 57 gallons of fuel per hour at high speed cruise, up high. Not to mention the TBM 910/940 also have a 5-year/1,000 hours limited warranty and five year maintenance program. Even the annual/200 hour inspections are paid for!
The TBM 940 now offers enhancements over the 930 like Auto Throttle and Automatic Ice Detection and Activation, building on the solid basis of its TBM aircraft family, the TBM 910/940 are the latest addition to DAHERs very fast turboprop aircraft family. The 910/940 models offer an upgraded environment for both pilots and passengers, along with improved efficiency, and remarkable performance without increased fuel consumption or additional engine power.
One of the popular features of the TBM 910/940 is noise reduction. Significantly lower cabin levels create a more peaceful flight. The TBM 910/940 has also had a more controlled cabin due to lower vibration levels.
Daher’s TBM 940 sets the standard for performance, while also taking safety to new levels. After incorporating flight envelope protection and autothrottle to make loss of control virtually impossible, Daher has now introduced HomeSafe ™, based on Garmin’s Emergency Autoland. All 2020 TBM 940 models are now standard equipped with HomeSafe® Emergency Autoland. If the pilot is incapacitated, the activation of HomeSafe ™ guides the aircraft to the safest destination within a defined distance.
Other highlights include:
- 5 Year/1,000 hr Limited Warranty & Maintenance program
- 330 knot cruise
- Aerodynamic improvements equate to another 80 horsepower!
- 850 HP Take off power
- HomeSafe® Emergency Autoland
- Auto Throttle
- Automatic Ice Detection and Activation
- Five Blade Prop
- Larger Engine Air Intake for more power up high
- New Yokes
- New Inner Landing Gear Doors
- All new designed leather seats
- All new LED Lighting
- Pilot Door Now Standard
- Improved inertial separator
- 300 Amp Starter Generator for much faster starts and plenty of reserve power
- Re-designed instrument Panel
- Electronic Power Center allows starts twice as fast
- Redesigned center console with European style cup holders and more leg room
- Single lever throttle, prop and fuel cut off in one lever
- Fully Automatic Pressurization System
- 31,000-ft. reached in 18 minutes, 45 seconds
- All new graphite composite engine cowl
- 1,730 Nautical Mile Range
- Engine: PT6 A66D Pratt & Whitney Engine 1,825 HP engine flat rated to 850 HP
- All new re-designed seat cushions and look
- Electrically heated seats
- Pilot and co-pilot Air Bags for enhanced safety
- G1000 NXi for the 910 and G3000 for the 940