This beautiful 2001 Citation CJ1 is equipped with ADS-B Out, WAAS/LPV via JetTech STC, Garmin 750/650 Avionics and Tamarack Winglets. The engines are enrolled on Tap Elite 100 Percent.
Watch the video of this aircraft for sale, the 2001 Cessna Citation CJ1.
5,271 Hours Total Time Since New, 4,446 Landings
• L/H Engine: (S/N: 1,783) 5,244 Hrs, 4,429 Cycles
• R/H Engine: (S/N: 1,791) 5,254Hrs, 4,437 Cycles
• Engines Enrolled on Tap Elite 100 Percent
May 2013 (Duncan, Battle Creek) – Matterhorn White with Harvest Gold, Columbia Blue and Moon Dust accent
December 2015 (MJ Aviation, Indiana)– Traditional Tan leather, Wood veneer cabinetry with standard silver hardware finish. LH Forward Deluxe Refreshment Center, Parchment colored headliner, tan carpet, Belted Flushing LAV.
• Safeflight N1 Computer
• USB Ports (4-Outlets)
• Fire-Block Passenger Seats
• Tailcone Baggage Extension
• 50 cu. Ft. Oxygen
• Concorde Lead Acid Battery
• In-Direct Lighting
• Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
• Monorail Sunvisors
• Dual EROS Quick-Donning Oxygen Masks
• HF Provisions
• RVSM Artex 110-4 ELT