Watch the video of this aircraft for sale, the 1997 Beechcraft Hawker 1000A.
• Engines on ESP Silver
• Exterior Refinished in 2007 by Elliott Aviation
• Interior Refurbished in 2007 by Elliott Aviation
10,269 Hours Total Time
10,461/10,108 Hours Total Time, ESP Silver, 3,120/3,120 TSOH
8,166 Hours Total Time
Refinished by Elliott Aviation 2007. Matterhorn White with Red Metallic and Black Striping.
Refurbished by Elliott Aviation 2007. This nine-passenger interior is in excellent condition. High gloss Burlwood veneer cabin door separating the cockpit and cabin. Forward galley and cabinetry in a high gloss Burlwood veneer. Stucco and antelope leather two-tone seat coverings with brushed nickel dark plating, matching seat belt webbing, fully articulating swivel seats with head rests. Forward four place club configuration with two beautiful high glass Burlwood veneer fold out tables inclusive of wood inlays. Aft left side three place divan. Mirage 55 doe headliner and window panel coverings with Luna, Allegra and Jute sidewall coverings. Aft baggage compartment, Integrated window shades. Matching floor carpeting and vinyl runner. Air conditioning outlets and reading lamps at all individual seating positions. Aft enclosed vanity with flushing lav.
• Rosenview LX enhanced passenger audio/video entertainment system and passenger briefer system with CD player, DVD player, two 15 inch bulkhead monitors, four 7 inch LCD displays at individual seats, cabin speakers and headphone jacks throughout.
• GPS/XM weather external antenna for standby GPS and portable electric flight board.
• Devore aviation logo recognition light
• EMTEQ Lighting and Cabin System, Inc. compact LED wash lighting system FAA-PMA
• KGS Electronics SS50 60Hz 115 volts AC Inverter with Seven Cabin AC Power outlets
• Microwave oven and coffee brewer.
• Internally and externally accessible Aft baggage storage access.